Check it out! I was nominated for a Leibster award by http://fairytalesandcoffee.wordpress.com! Thank you so much for the award! I don’t think I really knew the direction I wanted to take on my blog until a couple months ago so it’s nice to be recognized.
Now to the rules:
1) Post 11 facts about yourself
2) Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create 11 questions for people you’ve nominated
11 9 people to give this award to (with fewer than 200 followers) and link them in your post
4) Go to their page and tell them
5) Remember, no tag backs
11 thingies about me!:
1- I’m the youngest of 3 girls (poor dad) and the age difference between the oldest and myself is 12 years.
2- One of my sisters has her cosmetology license…with that comes some pretty sweet discounts.
3- Both my sister and I work 2 jobs…one in corporate America and one that involves beauty…I’d say it’s in the genes but my oldest sister is not makeup/hair savvy at all.
4-I played rugby in college for 3.5 years and assistant coached for 2.5. Which was always funny at the time because I was all of 110lbs…not so much now but I do still enjoy hitting people.
5- I am 100 percent Native American and stereotypically challenged. I have green eyes, fair skin, and curly light brown borderline blonde hair- but I know my family tree back +100 years so it’s legit.
6- I did ballet in a feeder school for the national ballet…then I hit puberty.
7- I have my Bachelors of Science in History.
8- Disney kid at heart…I never knew how much I loved Disney until I went when I was older…now I’m dream/plan going back all the time.
9- I.love.carnival food. like bad. Corndogs, cotton candy, candy apples, funnel cake…I can’t help it. sooooo gooooood.
10- I hope to go back to school and get my masters in Library Science. Which apparently is weird in my circle of friends…I mean really its computer science with books.
11- I have a jackrussel/pug mix named Scrappy and I love him dearly. His nickname is Puffin. He recently has been diagnosed with diabetes and also has cataracts and it has been the saddest couple months dealing with it…but we’re going to make it 🙂
11 questions from http://fairytalesandcoffee.wordpress.com
1. What is your favorite book? Geek moment. I could pick up almost any Harry Potter book at anytime and read it. I think because I know them all so well it relaxes me and helps me go to sleep. Those and Alice in Wonderland.
2. Do you still read fashion magazines,? and if you do which is your favorite one? If you don’t, why did you stop reading them? I do whenever my sister brings them into the house but not actively…I feel as though even though they’re trying to improve they’re still too impressionable to the youth of our nation.
3. What is your biggest skincare concern? Stress-ne I get stress acne way too easy.
4. If you had to choose: Britney or Christina, and why? Christina all day everyday. If you take away the slutty clothing and the dirrty xtina phase…she has range and can sing with the best of them.
5. If you have to choose: Shakira or JLo, and why? I’d say JLo but she’s putting her name on everything and is like the curse when it comes to Movies…Shakira I like. Her American music isn’t the best but when she sings in spanish it sounds lovely.
6. Favorite female or male model? is it bad I don’t know models? but if I had to pick a guy that has modeled…david beckham all day everyday.
7. Cosmetic brand you would take to a deserted island, and why? Laura Mercier….they have amazing skincare and SPF with coverage as well as other make up goodies.
8. Cosmetic brand you would pull the plug on? (Bury never to be seen or heard from again). Oh God…I don’t know…I think all brands have that “miss” product that’s very…what were you thinking but I wouldn’t say no to a brand brand. Maybe whatever it is they carry at dollartree. We tried it once and it was break out city.
9. If you could only use one makeup product for the rest of your life, what would it be, and why? (once my skin gets itself together and clear) Mascara…because i can use it as mascara and with a brush I can make it liquid liner
10. Last movie you saw. I honestly think it was Puss in Boots…Last one I saw at the actual theatre…hrmm.I think it was Magic Mike.
11. Iphone, Android, or Blackberry? iPhone. I used to be a droid and I had a lot of issues with it so I made the switch.
My 11 questions|
1. Where is your favorite place to pick up makeup?
2. What age were you when you started regularly wearing makeup?
3. Favorite Disney cartoon movie?
4. If you could travel anywhere for a month where would you go, why would you go there, and what would you do?
5. What is one piece of clothing you couldn’t live without?
6. Which band-dead or alive- would make your life to see/meet?
7. If you could invent your own line of product (fashion,makeup,skincare,etc) what would it be?
8. Whats your favorite drug store brand?
9. What’s your favorite lush! Product? And if you don’t have one what would you like to try?
10. What’s a hidden talent you’d like to share?
11. What is something you’d like to do before you’re too old to do it?
passing the torch…
Ahh! Who to pick??!! Can’t I just nominate everyone (coughcopoutcough)
It originally says 11 but I think most of the people I follow already have 200+ followers…we’ll see how I do