Look at me trying to do stuff…I’ll admit to you all I’m a love of tags. It’s like that awkward icebreaker at summer camp over and over again…with different questions for different needs. And I’ll answer this while I’m at it- no, I have never liked ice breakers. They make my palms sweat. But over the internet I call full the masses into thinking I’m witty and clever and you’ll be none the wiser. Well- I guess now you know but whatever you’re still here so I’m not too concerned (maybe? dang it). Either way the lovely Melissa over at Pink Lady Beauty tagged me…so I figured “What the mess, lets DO this”.
Rule 1: Post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger asked you, then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people [ or how many you feel like ] and link them to your post
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them
1.What is your favorite book? Harry Potter nerd all the way.
2. What fashion trend do you wish would come back? Hmm…would come back? Fanny pack? Really they’re just crossbody bags with a really short strap
3. What is your signature scent? I’m kind of in love with Jo Malone everything
4. What is your ultimate essential beauty product that you would have a hard time being without? Moisturizer. I’m bone dry.
5. What is your most wanted beauty item right now? Most wanted…I’m really loving the hourglass eyebrow pencils I just can’t justify a 32 dollar pencil.
6. What ways do you try to build self-confidence? I think the best way to do that is to be happy with who you are and being comfortable in your own skin. Once you stop caring about everyone else…it’ll all fall into place. Do I believe that it’s fully possible-no. But it’s the act if being aware of it that really sets it apart. I think that makes sense.
7. What style of jewelry do you wear? Super simple and nothing really chunky. Studs and a simple necklace. Maybe a leather wrap bracelet
8. Do you have any embarrassing beauty habits? I pick my cuticles. Pull, bite, pick. I think it’s gross. And I pick my face- eesh.
9. What is your idea of the perfect date night? Hmm…I like motorcycle rides on back roads in the summer. The trees look like they have twinkle lights but really they’re fireflies
10. What motivates you to be your best? Knowing that there’s the possibility of more. You can’t achieve more if you’re doing less.
11. What trends are you into right now? Bright lips and neon accessories
My questions to you:
1. What’s you’re favorite era?
2. What’s trend do you hope doesn’t return?
3. How do you make time for your blogging?
4. What would you change if you had the opportunity and resources?
5. How many make up brushes do you have?
6. What’s your favorite lip products?
7. What overseas brand/product do you wish you had on your home turf?
8. What kind of base coat do you use for your nails?
9. Do you have a favorite hair product? If so…what is it?
10. If you could travel anywhere where would you go and why?
11. What beauty habit do you just not understand.
….tag you’re it!
aaand whoever else wants to 😀
Have fun and can’t wait to see your responses!