So I saw a couple of you lovelies (Julia and Deb) do the I 💙 summer tag so I figured I’d go for it too :). I’ve been trying to get back to my blogging and these tags and photo updates have been a nice ease in so I hope you’ve been enjoying them! Of course I decide to try and get back into things while I’m in the middle of vacation because I’m super smart…but I think I’m doing alright.
So heeeere we go!
1. Favorite bronzer for summer?
Well. I just started using bronzer (no joke…late to the game) but I’ve gotten a couple sets with bronzers included and like them so far! I have Nars Laguna, as well as Tarte park avenue princess. I also have one by cover fx in sunkissed and I kind of love it…but I maybe a little dark for it now (fingers crossed). Prior to my higher end bronzers I had some drug store ones I just didn’t love all that much, however, that could be because I didn’t know what the hell I was doing. Who knows.
2. You’re relaxing in a hammock, on a tropical island. What are you sipping on? (Favorite Summer Drink)
Omg what wouldn’t I have to drink? I love fresh strawberry lemonade and I’m a fan of light cocktails…because I’m of age and I can do that if I do so choose. But definitely water! I’m terrible of drinking water on vacation or outside and you end up feeling crummy. So double fist your alcoholic beverage with water (that goes for late nights bar hopping too…don’t ever be that girl. ever)
3. Favorite summer lip product?
I’m really loving the jack black balms as well as the baby lips SPF. I’m really scared of getting sunburned on my lips- happened once when I was younger (as well as the rest of my body) just terrible
4. Pool or Beach?
– I really enjoy the beach. The sound is relaxing with the waves and i enjoy doing stuff like boogie boarding- however I don’t like sand in my pants. So in a pinch I enjoy the pool. It’s just nice to know that there is a beach 2ish hours from my house. I would like to learn how to surf one day too…so I guess I’m more pro beach.
5. Summer = crazy hair! What’s your must-have styling product?
– Ugh. My hair in the summer is a hotmessexpress. Oil is good as well as products that have uv protection is nice. I still have to straighten my hair but it holds up pretty ok even with humidity- but soon as rain or water hits- I’m pretty screwed. I think I’ll answer this a little bit better with the summer proof products…
6. Sun bathing or fake tan?
– I enjoy both. Natural is always better but I have some lily white skin over here…I need help. I do enjoy fake tans though because in general I don’t get much of a vacation and then I break out the Tarte fake tan as well as the st. Tropez- both are lovely. BUT NO FAKE TANNING BEDS.
7. Favorite summer nail polish?
– I like blues and purples in the summer…sometimes light pinks. I change my polish so much that I have no preference….just whatever is there that I like
8. Any summer traditions?
– we try to go to ocean city during the summer…and the pool. But generally we just do dumb trips or hit up concerts. Nothing too crazy.
9. Favorite summer scent?
– I like fresh fruity smells. I do enjoy some Vera Wang…
10. Favorite BBQ food?
– BBQ chicken or pulled pork. Yummmm. Really anything on a grill…southern folks.
11. What’s your favorite summer-proof product?
– I’ve really been liking the Living Proof style extender as well as the frizz cream…aaaand the new living proof serum. I kind of like those for my hair. The urban decay setting spray is also awesome and the benefit they’re real mascara. Oh and the Kat Von D liner marker. But I use all of those most of the time.
12. Any summer vacation plans this year? No plans? Tell us about your dream summer trip!
I’ve just been to Atlantic City and then I’m currently in Ocean city…next stop- I’m seeing Justin Timberlake and JayZ on Thursday! Woopwoop!
13. Show us your favorite summer dress.
Ugh- summer dress? I’m going to have to think on that one…I found one on the boardwalk at this piercing place that sells a lot of sailor Jerry stuff that had sideshow freaks 🙂 but I’m not sure what brand it was…might have to look it up.
Well that’s about it! I’m on my last night of vacation with my family and its my nephews 4th birthday! I tagEVERYONE and anyone to join in!
Much love to all of you…